COFFEE ENEMA: The Detox & Bile Flow Superstar
- Coffee enemas can be used to detoxify the body and open the bile duct system, flushing stagnant bile from the liver and gallbladder.
- This kind of enema was first used in WWI, when a nurse used the surgeon’s coffee in place of water for a pre-surgery enema. The soldier noticed a large reduction in pain after the surgery was complete, so the nurses continued administering coffee enemas to other patients who benefitted as well.
- Physician Max Gerson used coffee enemas in his therapy protocol, The Gerson Therapy, and had found them to be especially useful in working with cancer patients.1
- Coffee enemas boost glutathione s-transferase by up to 700%, which is one of the body’s master antioxidants and is involved in different phases of detoxification.
- To prepare for a coffee enema, you’ll want good quality organic, shade-grown coffee, a stainless steel enema bucket, and a French Press.
- Hold the enema for 15 minutes for the coffee to be absorbed through the hemorrhoidal vein to reach the liver.
- Be sure to replace electrolytes, preferably by drinking a few glasses of fresh green juice on days you perform coffee enemas.
- It’s important to take an binder before and after the enema to mop up toxins released from the bile duct, like BioActive Carbon BioTox or another BioActive Carbon binder. Binders attach to toxins and escort them safely out of the body.
- Check out my Ultimate Coffee Enema Program for specific instructions on how to order supplies, make the solution, perform your enema, and for support and answers to the most frequently asked coffee enema questions.
Read More: https://drjaydavidson.com/coffee-enema-missing-links/